Skip to content

Comments

• Makes sense.

• edited September 2017

Definitely. Scarr looks a super able replacement for El Abd/Stewart, with Jombati able after that.

WDH isn't getting near it bar some massive crisis.

• Surely you're not suggesting @Malone that a player who gets two Man of the Match awards for a top National League side in half a dozen games is nowhere near good enough? Are you one of the WDH knockers?

• @Malone - Bit early to write him off at 22 years of age.

• Seems like a good movie It's working well for Max at Morecambe

• I was talking in the short to medium term of course.
    And @micra , good performances in a division below are encouraging. But it's still the diviision below.

Question for you, is WDH keeping out Stewart, El Abd or Scarr? Or even Jombati?

• Of course not @Malone but to suggest that it would take a massive crisis for him to get near to playing seems to fly in the face of logic when you consider that he played in half our matches last season and rarely let the side down.

• ....nearly half our matches. {amended after stat check)!

• edited September 2017

He was largely panned on both here and the FB chat for a lot of his performances.

Let's not let his perceived Aldershot form hype him up in his absence, as seen with Brown at Cheltenham

• You're very fond of "massive ". It reminds me of the way people nearly always refer to heart attacks as massive.

Scott Brown Man of the Match again today.

• edited September 2017

Glad to hear Brown had a good game. He's had some pretty ropey ones this year.

• He was very, very good today. Some top-class saves.

• @HCblue , I honestly don't know if someone was on the windup or not, can you confirm, are you actually Micra's wife?

• I think I speak for Micra and myself when I say that we would prefer to keep our online and real world lives separate.

• I'll take that as a yes then!

• OK then.

• edited September 2017

I won't bring it up again though :)

• That's what she said.

• OOOh matron!

• Night night sweetheart.

• You could just say it to my face rather than lying there with your laptop in front of you. Bastard.

• Shhhh. Malone might be listening. Turn over and go to sleep.

• @HCblue said:
    That's what she said.

Concentrate. You are her.