Skip to content

Max Muller

Just been on The Shrimps fan forum and am pleased to see Max is pulling up trees up there

Comments

• WDH just said on twitter he 'doesn't know' if he's staying at the club

• Indeed, @Morris_Ital . And it looks like Thommo's going well, too.

• I liked what i saw of Muller in the Wimbledon game have his performances been that below par for a new face so far this season ? I assume GA thinks so as otherwise wouldn't be loaned out to get games

• It's probably about 18 months since Müller was match fit so I guess GA and colleagues chose to loan him out to a club where he would be more likely to get regular games. I'm not sure when Dan Scarr is due to return to Birmingham but the plan may well be for Müller to replace him in the squad in January. Equally of course there may be the prospect of Dan Scarr being signed on a permanent basis if whoever succeeds 'Arry doesn't, as they say, fancy him.

• Potentially win win all round with Muller. He gets regular games, and a possible future move, or alternatively comes back here and properly stakes a claim.

Otherwise, we realise for good that it's time to wish him well and end the "project".

Hopefully he does well, comes back and is a super star for us, but otherwise, hopefully he makes a go of it up north.

• If it goes well for him at Morecambe, surely he would want to see out the last six months of his WWFC contract up there. Little hard to see him as a WWFC player in 2018/9.

• Depends if he prefers living in Morecambe or in the south. Having visited the former last year it certainly wouldn't be my choice.

• Plenty of pleasant places near to Morecambe without the need to live in Morecambe itself.

• I dare say the playing side of things would make where he's living a lot easier.

And it's a little insulting to suggest the shared player house in Booker is better than all of Morecambe has to offer!

• A shared house in Booker is better than all Morecambe has to offer.

• Nearby Lancaster looked quite nice (certainly better than Booker).

• I lived in Morecambe for a year.

It's main features were 50p burgers, dog shit and heroin.

• Lancaster was much nicer. Mind you, not an easy place for a 'southern softie' in the early 90s

• @Lloyd2084 has sold me on Morecambe.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I lived in Morecambe for a year.

It's main features were 50p burgers, dog shit and heroin.

50p burgers!!!

• Are you sure that we are not getting mixed up here with Luton?

• I hope his punctuation was correct and there wasn’t supposed to be a semi-colon in there

• M3GM3G
    edited September 2017

No @Lloyd2084 is right. Bloody ghost town. As described by a barman last season "Morecambe is just a shit Blackpool" at least the new road from Lancaster tries to link it to civilization !

• A shit Blackpool. Is that like a dry desert?

• Blackpool has a zoo. Not sure if Morecambe does but, if so, presumably it would be a shit zoo.

• Full of little dogs squatting

• Well this zoo is just the other side of Morecambe Bay http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-39177313

• Grange Over Sands across the bay from Morecambe is a nice place i have a mate who moved up there.

• @Chris said:
    Well this zoo is just the other side of Morecambe Bay http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-39177313

No shih tzus died.

• If there's only one animal it's always a Shi Tzuh

• Absolutely.