Skip to content

Bayo

Bayo on EFL Matters on Sky Sports just been interviewed and said he should be fit for Saturday.
COYB! !

Comments

• don't believe that for one moment, prob told to say that by GA as injuries are kept very quiet as we all know.

• edited September 2017

Thanks for letting us know the real position Richie!

• There's a gap between total credulity and grounded scepticism, no, Richie?

• I knew Bayo was going to say that

• He's so predictable.

• My guess is that two out of the three mentioned will not be part of the squad tomorrow.
    Ainsworth's press utterings are designed to distract rather than to inform.

• Smoke and mirrors...distraction...dead end leads to bemuse fans and opposition alike. This League Two management lark is very complicated.

• In BFP article ,GA says we have a fully fit squad apart from Kashket. Does that now mean that Danny Rowe is available for selection , or is he going to be permanently left out of the squad.
    Cannot somebody at the club explain to us fans what is going on?
    We should not be kept in the dark for this amount of time. Surely WWFC should explain the "personal reasons" behind his unavailability.

• Danny Rowe's personal life is none of our business.

• Absolutely. Whatever it is, it's serious enough to stop the lad playing football. If he doesn't want the club to say anything, and the club are happy to respect that, then so should we. If the car mechanic, or dentist, or cab driver, you prefer to use is off sick you don't expect his or her boss to tell you why.

• Respecting someone's privacy? What on earth is Gareth doing?

• to be fair to danny rowe even if he was available he would be nowhere near the bench even with current player availability which is now meant to include saunders, tyson and bayo so I suggest this is highly academic anyway.

• We are a Trust owned club ,and run by our elected representatives.
    We have had an isolated comment on Twitter from GA , citing "personal reasons" for his absence from the team. Are these Danny Rowe's own "personal reasons " , or the club trying to cover up a more serious situation that has occurred between club and player.
    Surely it is now time for transparency from the club to clarify the current position with Danny Rowe.

• No, no it isn't. If you were unavailable for work because of that hideous bunch of chalfonts you have hanging down to your ankles would you want your employer to make an official announcement to every other employee along with all past, present and potential future customers?

• Oh shit, sorry, I've totally just told everyone!

• 'Are these Danny Rowe's own "personal reasons "

Let's say yes @lordmelchester, eh? And wait and see. Meanwhile we have a game tomorrow.

• Ok @lordmelchester Danny's personal problems exist on a spectrum with homesickness at one end, thru serious illness to him or a loved one all the way to a Gavin Grant situation at the other end. Choose which ever one you prefer, believe it and give the kid some peace.

• I agree on not knowing Rowe's personal life. What does anyone know excatly what's going on with Kashket? Rumours he hadn't trained since before the Spurs game?

• Kashket has a chronic hip (?) condition that can only be managed rather than cured. To the clubs credit they've been honest about that from the get-go.

• "We are a trust owned club and therefore our players have zero right to privacy and sensitivity regarding their private and personal lives"

What an absolutely hideous attitude

• Your use of quotes had me scrolling back up the page with raised eyebrows.

• eric _ plant ... those are your words and not mine. Guess you have " the attitude ".

• His use of speech marks was inappropriate, @lordmelchester , but his representation of the underlying attitude behind your posts seemed to be not a mile off.

• HCblue - thank you for your constructive comment and support.

• I was paraphrasing, obviously. But it sums up what you were saying

• What sort of forum of a fan owned football club allows inappropriate use of speech marks? I demand more transparency from @eric_plant

• This is a fan owned forum. Maybe I should out everybody's real identities, email addresses and pile related conditions.

• well I aint used my real email, I set one up for the purpose of this !