Skip to content

Luton - score prediction

An early free kick to Luton brings about a short but diverting delay to the game after the fouled player, Danny Hylton, is mistaken for carrion by the overhead kites, who swoop en masse. Hylton leaves the pitch ten minutes later in a huff after the referee, all twenty one other players and the entire crowd fail properly to appreciate his latest penalty area tribute to his inspiration and one time muse, Anna Pavlova. This is the last time he is seen on a football pitch. He announces the next day his creation of a one man touring production of "Phantom of the Opera".

Meanwhile, in the sixtieth minute, Nick Freeman signs for Sydney FC when the pitchside strip on which he has warmed up during every game of the past fourteen months finally emerges in the southern hemisphere. With Wycombe playing attractive tippy tappy football for the seventh game running and Richie continuing to make good-humoured, self-deprecating comments on the Gasroom, the game is abandoned in the 85th minute when the four horsemen of the apocalypse arrive.

Comments

• I want to know what @Chris is going to predict.

• edited September 2017

Players wives are horrified at the thought of being forced to live in Luton and take action to ensure their man does not impress the Luton manager. A Friday night of raucous sex and a fiery Red Curry transpires.

As a result the team put in a stinking performance on Saturday (in more ways than one)

The crowd Gape in horror as the remnants of curried Bean, Onien and Cow "n" All gradually Scarr the home shorts a revolting shade of Brown.

Strange halftime chants for Josh emanate from the dressing room at half time but are eventually traced to anguished painful moans from the toilet as the home team Harri to a man to the loos.

As the third away goal crashes in, shouts of "easy easy" waft from the away terraces causing Eberechi's wife to panic and immediately file for divorce.

Substitute Josh wastes little time in living up to his middle name and chucks his dinna all over the halfway line.

The game ends 0-3, Chairboy hopes sunk faster than a boat hit by a Tarpeydo (oops no we never did sign him did we)

GA finds the positives but tells his lads "next Friday stick to the Scotty Brisket. Do not eat a Thai, son (with or without a Side O' Chapatti)".

I'll get my coat.

• @MindlessDrugHoover I'm thinking about it

• 2-1 home win after going 1-0 down thanks to an outrageous dive from you know who.

• @DevC There's an increasingly strong sexual element creeping into your predictions; are you missing that young lady on the train?

• creeping being the operative word

• @MindlessDrugHoover - It's the rutting season!

• edited September 2017

CMS, PCH, Josh and Eze all break their duck...breaking Nathan Jones heart. Diving Danny misses all six penalties he gets, including the one awarded during the pre-match handshake when he is 'fouled' by one of the Mascots. Failing that I'll go with whatever richie predicts after the final whistle.

• 1-0 Akinfenwa.

• @micra seems unlikely

• Just jumped on your bandwagon! Sorry.
    With the formidable attacking strength we now possess, I think there is a reasonable prospect of a bit of history being made. I don't do scorelines though.

• I hope we win by four goals and waste time in the corner after a free kick during the six minutes of added time.

• 3-2 Wycombe. Both teams are likely to score. Hylton to score a pen after her dived to win.

• If bayo is playing 2-1 to Wycombe. If bayo isnt playing 1-0 to Luton

• Hylton subbed for Tom Daly. No-one can tell the difference. Wycombe 5 (MCS 3, Akinfenwa 1, Eze 1), cockwombles 0. Manboobs gets a hiding in the car park from his Luton supporting mate after giving the finger five times over. Worth it.

• 1-0, Mackail-Smith

• Five fingers is just waving.

• Five fingers are a digital deformity.

• edited September 2017

Five fingers is an extra special KitKat, not a chunky (see previous thread)

• @drcongo said:
    Five fingers is just waving.

@micra said:
    Five fingers are a digital deformity.

I was born in Rochford. It's my cross to bear.

• Medical conditions now being aired on Matchday thread.

• Well it's a fan owned club after all @micra!

• Surely as a fan-owned club we should be told the match score in advance as well as how entertaining the game is, so we can make the choice to attend or not. We shouldn't have to rely on Richie to tell us we're going to get thrashed.

• We should be told where the Club buys its bog rolls from

• @mooneyman said:
    We should be told where the Club buys its bog rolls from

http://www.abracutindia.com/header.JPG

• well i did say this squad was not good enough point proved .

• tragi-comic trolling from the Trevster

• edited September 2017

Only a twat would see us be on top for most of the game, only to concede and then lose cruelly at the death and then come on here and say we aren't good enough.

Hi Trevor

• We were superb for 87mins today trev not sure what game you was watching, Luton have an endless squad of top quality players and got very lucky at the end