Skip to content

Aaron Ramsdale set to sign

Bournemouths Highly rated keeper linked to a loan move with Wanderers.

Comments

• Are you Richie in disguise?

• amazing business if this happens.

• he is not big though, says he is 6ft 2 but thats incorrect I think.

• I hope he wasn't there to watch us last night. That would put him off

• @bookertease said:
    I hope he wasn't there to watch us last night. That would put him off

He might be up for the challenge!

• Bournemouth might be keen to see how he deals with being part of a defensive shambles.

• Just spoke to Bournemouth supporting friend. He'd seen in the local 'paper that Aaron Ramsdale could be heading our way. They have two foreign international goalkeepers at Bournemouth of course as well as Federici, the Aussie signed from Reading and "Rocky" Alsopp, currently on a season-long loan a Blackpool.
    Bournemouth have more British players than any other Premier League club and Ian thinks they will be keen to have a British 'keeper in due course. Aaron has played for England in the appropriate 'U' sides. (Ian mentioned U21 but I'm not sure he's reached that level yet.). He is described as having huge potential.

• as others have said we have in our favour when sorting out a deal that we can promise any young keepers plenty of practise!

• We desperately need a keeper, not just to provide competition for Brown. As it is, if he gets injured, Richardson will be between the sticks. This would be a good signing

• If he signa he wont be no 2

• Just for the record chairboy100, as of now while it is true that if brown got injured during a match, Richardson would finish the game. A new GK would then come in on loan for the next one (if brown's injury didn't clear up).

The debate about whether holding two GK on the books just n case is a good use of resources has been debated to death previously. For what it is worth, my guess is that if we bring in a new first choice GK today, Brown will be off on loan within the next couple of weeks or so.

• @rmjlondon I agree with you there. IF

• IFa he signa? You nota know, richie?

• Is he actually Ricardo, I wonder?

• Why would he wont to be number 2? You'd think he'd be coming here for first team football.

• Sido is number 2!

• Somebody who was bought for 800k a year ago wont be coming here as backup too brown

• That's what I'd have thought too, Rich.

• Twitter saying stearmen to sign...hahha yeah right!

• I assume you mean Richard Stearman, Sheffield United?

• @micra said:
    I assume you mean Richard Stearman, Sheffield United?

Apologies for typo

• Why would they do that, they've only just signed him on a 3 year deal. Very odd if true.

• thats deffo rubbish, he would never play in league 2 at this stage of his career

• Lots of damning comments from Wolves fans - so who knows. The Blades may have witnessed too many already of the moments of madness to which fans have referred and decided he might benefit from a spell on loan. But I'm inclined,as I occasionally do, to side with Ricardo.

• the fact they have him as a Wolves players still is very bad trolling.

• Adam Thompson signed for Bury in August, played three games and has now been shipped out to Bradford. It happens. Unlikely though. Sometimes stuff that appears on twitter isn't true.

• @DevC Outrageous!

• @rmjlondon said:
    the fact they have him as a Wolves players still is very bad trolling.

Who do? Not with you.