Skip to content

Match day thread: Bristol Rovers (EFL Trophy)

Comments

• BSEBSE
    edited August 2017

Once you have logged into the ifollow, on the bar at the top click the "matches" one.
    After that it should take you to a page with "Match Centre" button in the middle click that and you should be on the correct page @bill_stickers I've attached a rather rubish photo image In terms of the subscribing issue i had that problem at the weekend and spoke to someone at the Ifollow place via email. They told me the following, Firstly you could only access in the region you purchased. So if you have a EU subscription can only access in Europe. So i guess you cant use it in the Americas if you are on holiday & brought it in the UK. Secondly i was also told that if you log in with a VPN active on your browser then you will be temporarily denied access for 1 hours (As apparently stated in the Terms & conditions the staff member told me). Hope this helps somewhat.

• So its not just me then. I'm logged in and when I click on the listen live button it asks me what sort of subscription I want.

• @bill_stickers OK on my mac with Safari.

• Doesn't work for me on either safari or chrome. And it says I only have "free pass" with no audio despite having let me listen to all the games so far this season. Must be some kind of fallout from the cockup with double subscription at the start.

I've lost interest now :-(

• Did anyone else spot the two cans of deodorant on the table outside The Valley End turnstiles? Not sure if they were confiscated from Stinky Paul or for general use.

• 2 goals conceded again. Great to see so much consistency throughout the squad!

• 4 now.

• Just awful

• With all these goals flying into our net it's a good job we signed another striker yesterday! Our defence doesn't need strengthening

• Getting hammered. Defence all over the place every time Rovers go forward.

• 1132 at AP.

• Is that the attendance or the amount of goals we'll concede this season at home?

• Experimental formation

• Hope the Red Arrows don't try that formation then!

• edited August 2017

4-3-3 how is that an experiment ? We have been dire Ive just left

• oh good they've scored a 5th

• 1 1 3 2 Richie

• I hope for the love of god GA goes out tomorrow and brings in another striker, defensively we are sound, seems like we just aren't scoring enough

• Chris u are a prize cock !!!

• Can the new striker play in goal?

• wasnt Brown dreadful tonight omg

• Oh well @rmjlondon ..... shit competition..... and hey!!! We got a new gk incoming right????

• a completion that allowed us to sign Sam Saunders last season, short memories !!!

• @rmjlondon that part of my comment was tongue in cheek. I'm more interested in the incoming gk you have told us about??

• I see David Martin the longterm MK keeper still hasnt got a club, was training with Charlton over the summer but no terms agreed.

• Curious match. We were good on the ball throughout, creating numerous chances. Indeed in the 1st half we comfortably outplayed Rovers, but some wasteful finishing and defensive frailties from us saw us somehow 1-2 down at the break. Rovers were hugely improved in the 2nd half and were clinical on the break, although again they were helped by some generous defending, with Sido in particular having a shocker. We had chances to get back in the game, with Southwell somehow missing a sitter.

Despite the scoreline there were positives, we played some patient football and actually probably overplayed at times, taking an extra pass instead of a shot on several ocassions. Southwell was probably our best player, but his finishing let him down, probably should have had a hat trick tonight. Freeman looked good and linked up the play nicely, but seemed very 1 footed. Williams looked very effective going forward, but struggled at the back. El Abd played well, some good tackles and very composed on the ball and bringing it out of defence, he was rather let down my his defensive partner tonight. O'Nien & Gape both played well. Not sure what the new lad up front brings that we don't already have though. Not that he played badly, but he was well marshalled by the Rovers centre backs throughout, although he was unlucky with a couple of 1st half chances. I wasn't convinced by Brown either, certainly I felt he could have kept Sercombe's effort out. Can't be easy playing behind such a leaky back 4 though.

• David Martin may still be without a team @ChasHarps. But signing an experienced keeper looking for a club's not really a likely Ainsworth move. GA's more likely to sign Alvin Martin...and then play him out wide in a front three.