Skip to content

Will De Hav

2»

Comments

• Misplaced comma, Dev!!

• got round to having a look at the goals from the other night. Not pleasant viewing for Sido at all, to say the least

• I do have to accept the very real risk, Micra, that one day my poor punctuation will bring my posting career to a bit of a full stop.

Who knows maybe it just has.

• The Brown hype was always ludicrous. Every week it seemed to increase.

The Muller hype has just begun i think. A few people have started to describe him as our "best defender" which i'm astounded by, and wonder what on earth it's based on. Presumably his ability to pass nicely at times.

• It's not a new phenomenon though, is it. When you lose, someone with a short memory will always look to who wasn't in the team and see them as the missing piece / saviour, until they come back in and prove everyone wrong. That mantle even fell to Matt Spring once, as I recall.

• @DevC said:
    I do have to accept the very real risk, Micra, that one day my poor punctuation will bring my posting career to a bit of a full stop.

Who knows maybe it just has.

Wotsit they say calm down and carry on posting

• A miscommunication here, Micra. Just an excuse for a minor pun about punctuation and a recognition of mortality. Everyone's last post may be their last. So live life to the full just in case. Not threatening to leave because of a bit of bantz about a comma - I am not that much of a butterfly.

• Matt Spring was probably one of the worst signings this club has ever made, followed quite quickly by a number of others that Gary Waddock made.

• And yet when we was dropped he quickly became everything we were missing in the team by the usual online drones.

• @DevC said:
    A miscommunication here, Micra. Just an excuse for a minor pun about punctuation and a recognition of mortality. Everyone's last post may be their last. So live life to the full just in case. Not threatening to leave because of a bit of bantz about a comma - I am not that much of a butterfly.

Blimey! Best meal out of a mouthful yet.

• @Malone Where/who is hyping up Muller? Haven't noticed it tbh.

• Not the best player but we do desperately need CB options

• Hardly a new phenomena, I remember people acting like Mo Harkin was Luis Figo when he was injured.

• What you really want to do when a defence is a bit leaky is add an inexperienced guy who seems to have good distribution but a tendency to make errors when under pressure.

• What you really want when a defence is a bit leaky is to make sure there's some bodies to plug the hole. If (yes, I know, it's an if) WDH remains at Aldershot and Danny Rowe remains unavailable for a while, who do we play in central defence if two of Stewart, el-Adb and Jombati are out through either injury or suspension? I presume it would be Marcus Bean, or maybe Alex Williams. But who knows?

• I like the sound of that Alex Williams!

• I agree Aloysius. It would be very surprising if only defenders available at closure of window were MH, SJ, AE-A, AS, JJ and JW, (plus possibly Rowe). I suspect they will not be and either WDH will be back or recallable or another will come in.

• @Malone said:
    EwanHoosaami , fb group!

Ah, that explains a lot. Don't venture over there as our yoof element are the chief authors I'm led to believe?

• I'm with you, @Chris.