Skip to content

Big injury issues

2»

Comments

• @DevC , you mean celebrating a last minute goal, in a winner takes all whole season depends on it game?
    Yeah he was a disgrace. Geez.

The absolute smallest thing to moan about that day

• but the crucial point is that you and I and everyone could see that Craig was no longer supporting him whereas he couldn't

• ps Bloomy has obviously done tonnes of great stuff for our cause over the years, so not something to hold against him. It's just a big "what if" that is hard not to hold onto.

The pens it was almost inevitable we'd lose with a rookie keeper, and the spirit crusher of losing that last min goal.

• Holloway missed a pretty straightforward chance to put the game out of Southend's reach and didn't take it. That was the moment

• @eric_plant , it certainly felt like that at the time, but upon re-watching it, it wasn't that straight forward at all. And playing Craig in wouldn't have been the simple unopposed square ball it seemed either.

• No problem at all with Brown celebrating a goal.

Very odd thing to celebrate by screaming and gesturing in the opposite direction to where the goal was scored, where virtually all the players were and where his own supporters were situated. The only people in the direction he was gesturing towards and presumably attempting to provoke were opposition supporters. Unacceptable in my book.

I am not sure there was anything else to moan about that day. Players gave their all and damn nearly made it.

• @Malone said:
    As micra isn't here to point it out by the way, Lynch was actually 6ft 1 wasn't he, despite fragile appearance! Plenty tall enough, while not freakish Blackman size.

Micra here. Alex's dad "norco" was on here on 23 June confirming that he is a smidgin under 6'2".
    Nick Freeman looks a good 6' from where I sit but confirmation on line is hard to find. As is a good man, of course!

• not to mention a good heart, these days

• edited August 2017

@micra does mrs micra know you are trying to find a good man on line?

• This IS Mrs Micra.

• that would explain the obsession with size

• Bloomfield still should have hit the ball into row Z. If he intended to pass to a non existent Craig, then it was a massive error that resulted in the equaliser. There was no need to pass at all. If the ball had gone out of play, it was more than likely that the ref would have blown the full time whistle after the keeper had taken the goal-kick.

• @bookertease said:
    micra does mrs micra know you are trying to find a good man on line?

She says a hard man is good to find.