Skip to content

Today's FA Cup draw

Today's FA Cup draw has thrown up a couple of tasty games for local sides. I hope both Berkhamsted & Chalfont or Beaconsfield can switch their games to Friday eve or Sunday afternoon. Games to be played over the week-end of Sep 2/3:

Aylesbury FC v Leiston
Baldock Town v Thame United
Berkhamsted FC v Slough Town
Chalfont St Peter or Beaconsfield Town v Marlow
Great Yarmouth Town v Chesham Utd
Tilbury v Leverstock Green or Aylesbury United

Comments

• Stand out for for me is berko v slough with berko manager Steve Bateman in charge of slough a while ago..

• fancy Slough to win that, favorites for the Southern League this season.

• Just a footnote- Baldock Town now play at Roker Park. Yes, true, they groundshare at the home of Stotfold FC.

• edited August 2017

Hereford are the big favourites in the Southern League actually.

But yes, since Slough are two divisions higher than Berko I expect they will win.

• edited August 2017

Royston at 10/1 ? clearly have no idea

• @rmjlondon even by your standards that statement took less than 30 seconds to disprove. Sky Bet: Hereford 10-3, Slough second favourites 8-1. That qualifies Hereford as "big favoutites" at least with Sky Bet. I can't be assed to look elsewhere but should imagine most will be the same

• @rmjlondon Bloody hell! You actually checked what you said and corrected it

• Obviously quiet in the club shop today!

• Tonight's result:

Beaconsfield Town 3 Chalfont St Peter 1

Rams now at home to Marlow in the 1st Qualifying Round. If it's played on Friday night or Sunday afternoon I'm sure the attendance will be a lot more than the 127 who turned out this evening.

• edited August 2017

Hereford won't win it.

• The FA Cup? You're probably right there in fairness.

• Tonight's replay:

Aylesbury United 4 Leverstock Green 1

(Aylesbury Utd now away to Tilbury)