Skip to content

Comments

• Excellent review again Vital, thanks. Some great performances, especially Harriman and Freeman, but too many appalling ones - Hayes, Brown and El Abd in particular.

• Think 6 is a bit generous for Blooms who was no better than the rest of our immobile midfield.

• Thanks @Vital, I think.

• Wasn't there yesterday but have just seen the highlights,Jesus fucking Christ Brown hang your head in shame,i was one who wanted to give him a chance this season but let's sell him to Cheltenham asap while we can still get some money for him. The last Wycombe keeper i saw as bad as that was Peter Spittle in the 1970's when John Maskell was injured.

• Give the guy a break. He had an exceptional season at Cheltenham last year by all accounts. Everyone has a bad day.

• I will say this Bill, yesterday must have been an abnormally bad day at the office. You wouldn't come close to having a career even as a semi pro keeper if you played like that too often.

It was spectacular poor though. The sort of performance that could send Gaz straight to his contacts book looking for people to phone up for a keeper on loan

• The 2nd and 4th are really inexcusably bad.

• I loved the comedy of it all. Something to look back on and laugh about in a few years.
    Get a life and enjoy yourself, next week is another match and another chance to see the mighty blues

• I loved the comedy of the non one minute silence before the game when the Family Stand Got up expecting one before the game for the Barcelona atrocity.

• I thought the minute's silence was for Sir Bruce

• edited August 2017

No, the defending was in tribute to the Generation Game. Or possibly Jerry Lewis.

• @MindlessDrugHoover 'So Adam and Sido...now you've seen how League Two teams defend...now it's your turn....you've got 15 minutes starting now!' (after shockingly poor attempts to replicate what they've been shown accompanied by pealsof hysterical laughter from audience Brucie mercifully stops the clock and Michael Duberry tells them where they went wrong.)

On the bright side there are nine teams who have had a worse start than us...four teams on the same points as us...ten teams with more points. No need to panic as yet.