Skip to content

Comments

• Let's hope there are no suspensions or injuries for Pierre or Mawson!

I hope that it's not the last we see of Danny Rowe.

• That's a shame. Better keep our fingers crossed nothing happens to Mawson or Pierre.

With Rowe gone and Jombati out for the season, there's only Fletcher, or maybe Murphy and Holloway who both have previous experience in central defence.

• Don't anyone worry about Tommy Fletcher if he came in - he would be fine.

• Have you seen him play MBS? I saw him at Chesham pre-season and the lad looked a long way off.

• Well I could see that coming. So many here, don't envisage whats it like to train week in and week out, told to wait for your chance, have a good game to return to the your bench spot yet again.

I bet there is more drama to come, as I can see a few looking elsewhere for game time.

• To my frustration, forgot to add, wish you all the best Mr Rowe for your services. Awesome player for a 19 year old.

• @Ciderk1d At this point in the season, the only way you change clubs is if you are released from a loan or contract. Can't really see that happening until the end of the season.

• I think they want to see if he is worth a new contract. I said he was out of contract at the end of the season. Not Danny's choice he has been recalled. Real shame.

• Makes sense, getting a few games with Rotherham Utd Reserves, than doing bench push ups and running up and down the touch line.

Rowe's Chairboys experience, should steer him ahead for a new contract.