Skip to content

Season tickets

Been away on holiday so unable to collect my season's tickets. Does anyone know if the club has posted the tickets out as mine have not turned up yet, or can we still pick them up from the club?

Comments

• Mine arrived last weekend.

• Ditto. But not everyone's has. Don't know if that helps or not.

• Spectacularly, every line of my address was spelt incorrectly but can't knock the speed of delivery!

• @Blue_since_1990 No sign of mine yet either - I saw on the Facebook group that apparently the club were saying to call if they haven't turned up on Thursday.

I'm guessing we're at an acceptable stage to worry about them now anyway!

• No sign of mine

• Thanks Last_Quarter. I will wait until Thursday and if it doesn't arrive I will pop down to the ticket office.

• Mine has arrived yay

• Mine as well but not the upper tier car park pass but that never seems to arrive before the first game.

• Got mine over the weekend. Let the high jinks begin.

• I was sent two STs in the post (despite only buying one). Same name printed on both, the "customer numbers" were sequential, but the one not for me was a seat in the stand, in the 60+ category...

• Spoke to the club earlier and they assured me that the last of the ST were posted out yesterday. If for any reason they haven't arrived by Sat then just go to the ticket office on arrival and they will create a new one for you.

• Talked to the ticket office earlier and they confirmed that the car parking tickets only came in yesterday and will be posted out later today/tomorrow.
    The ticket office lady also said that If for any reason I don't receive the parking ticket, then my name will be on a list at the car park gate thus ensuring entry.

• I'm clearly not the expert that the club guys are, but surely leaving it until the Tuesday before the Saturday start is cutting it just a tad fine :)

• Does seem a little risky. Worst comes to worst I'm sure you can just go speak to the girls at the desk and get let in.

• Just drive at them...they'll scatter. (You might miss the game though...)

• Don't forget Richard.

• Has Richard left?

• @LeedsBlue Can I have the other one?

• @Croider said:
    Has Richard left?

Gone to Gloucester?!

• Lest I've started a rumour there, hasten to say that that is a play on his surname.

• @Jonny_King hopefully it has now been corrected and re-distributed to its rightful owner by now. I've left it in the capable hands of the Ticket Office. How the mistake happened in the first place was left unexplained, however.

• Guess it's the kind of thing that can be easily done when carrying out a long, repetitive task. Enveloping up 2,000-odd season tickets can't be the most stimulating of jobs.

• I really appreciate the people in our ticket office as they do a great job for us all but I still can't understand why the delivery of the season ticket cards and parking passes are always left until the last minute.
    I appreciate that we want to save money on manufacturing and printing etc, and thus look to do them all in one run maybe but it always seems to be a panic a few days before the season commences.
    Part of the fun I suppose!

• Yes, I guess you're right. It's just that it seems like a more complicated error than sticking the wrong season ticket into the wrong envelope - unless there really are two people of the same name with sequential customer numbers - in which case I worry for every future cup or away ticket I purchase...

• There is someone else with my first and (not in the top 150 most common) surname who is also a member of the Trust. If the customer numbers are allocated alphabetically it doesn't seem entirely implausible that that has happened.

• I'm always surprised that we have a new card every season. Derby County supporters I work with use the same one when they renew, as I do with my Notts CCC membership for Trent Bridge.

Seems a bit of a waste of reusable tech. Would also save them having to post so many out as well.

• I must say I do miss the old booklet and plastic wallet combo

Got to move with the times though I suppose

• I scanned my ST last year on a 'wallet' type app (in case I ever forgot it). I never did forget my card but I did test the app barcode scan a couple of times and it worked perfectly

• Mine has arrived... at my old address.

• @bill_stickers said:
    Mine has arrived... at my old address.

That ties in with my experience. I asked them to correct all the spelling mistakes but they're still there in all their glory.