Skip to content

QPR u23 game

An attacking trialist listed in the starting line up along with Bean and Tyson.

Comments

• Presumably Owain Jones? He went on the training camp to RAF Digby so would seem odd to keep him on for that and then end out interest.

• Not sure why Bean is playing unless he has signed a new contract?

• The Bean situation is odd. I can only assume that the choice for him is Wycombe or a career outside of football.

• It's actually surprising how few trialists we seem to have utilised. We've lost the left back - one of the key positions we have to cover. So then it's just the young goalkeeper, Tyson and this ex-Swansea player. You could see the club signing all three

• Wouldn't be surprised if we signed all 3 in the next week or so @aloysius plus a left back and possibly a striker on loan before the season starts.

• After an hour the young keeper comes on for Brown with a load of other changes,currently 2-1 up through Southwell (Pen) and PCH.

• Yep we won 2-1.

• No Kashket is a concern

• The left back from the Slough game has since played as a trialist for Grimsby, so I doubt he'll be signing for us.

• That PCH goal is actually top-drawer. Lovely bit of build up and cutting move through the box.

Makes me excited for the long-ball play we'll eventually get to see this season.