Skip to content

League Two Betting - Blues playoff bound?

Hey Wycombe fans, we post in peace.

We've penned a blog rating your chances in League Two next year. It's pretty complimentary, check it out!

https://todaysfootballtips.com/league-two-outright-betting/

How do you see it? Where will you finish this season?

HJF

Poll not found

Comments

• My current tick would be mid-table but I will reserve my vote until the 4th of August when I see who we manage to get in.

• Missing out on the play offs would I dare say be the smart money, but you've got to be optimistic in the summer at least haven't you? Playoffs it is.

• I'm exactly with @Malone . Can see reasons to be optimistic, even if things will need to go our way with injuries.

• The bookies to be honest don't often get it wrong , how many seasons have we thought that the team was better then they were predicting to be brought down to earth at the end of the season .

• @OX66 speak for yourself! I always expect the worst only to be pleasantly surprised (quality of football for a significant period of last season excepted)

• The bookies may or may not know what they are talking about when they make prediction.

The problem is that L2 is so unpredictable that it doesn't matter if you are informed or not. Who saw Wimbledon going up 2 years ago, or Rovers & Tranmere going down? Or Northampton romping the league?

• With curent squad i would be very suprised if we finish anything abive 12th ....simply not enough quality in GK, CB and ST positions

• Will be lucky to make top 10 the team is not good enough surely we still got time to change this.

• Hands up who expected any different from the negative brothers?

• @Malone said:
      Hands up who expected any different from the negative brothers?

Just being realistic and dont have rose tinted glasses in like you .

• Hands up who expected any different from the negative brothers?

so you expect people to have a fake positive attitude ?

• My expectation is mid-table once again and anything else is a bonus - but as most have said, predicting L2 is a crapshoot at best, let alone when you haven't finalised your squad.

Sad that the first thing this article associates with us is being "Masters of the dark arts", however - although you can't necessarily blame them for that.

• Mid-table but would like to be proved wrong.

• Just miss out on the play offs again unless we bring in another 2 or 3 players who have experience of League 2.

• Tyson and Jones both have L2 experience, anyone know who the triallist GK was in the QPR game?

• He guessing it was Henry Newcombe.

• With a limited squad like ours a lot of our season's expectations will come down to players over or under performing coupled with a bit of magic from loanees we hope. If you look across the squad from last year most of whom are still here then consider who you think under or over performed it might give you a glimpse of expectations for the year ahead. My biggest worries are up front where Kashket may prove to be a one-season wonder with his injury and it would be (surely) too much to ask for Bayo to hit the same level of scoring performance again. PCH and Hayes under performed IMHO, Southwell never really got going due to injury and the transition to the pro game. Saunders similarly never got going and Gape ran himself out of gas for the second half of the season. Bloomers and Bean over performed. Harriman has yet to hit the heights of his loan days so there is scope there. The rest of the squad pretty much delivered with consistency. So room for optimism? A bit of injury good fortune and who knows.

• Post above, half asleep. It was me that was guessing as no doubt you'll have guessed!