Skip to content

Season tickets

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2017/july/early-bird-season-ticket-sales-up-by-11/

This must be depressing reading for some Gasroomers. Players leaving. Nobody under 112 coming in and yet the rose tinted glasses seem to be firmly attached.

Comments

• All I'm seeing is more people are getting tickets at a discount, meaning less income coming into the club.

• Well, not to mistake what may be irony from you @HCblue , but clearly the 11% is up on this time last year, which was also super early bird, so isn't less income than last year.

2,000 season tickets sounds pretty low all in though, I guess i'd always imagined it was higher. But I suppose i'm mixing up season ticket holders with regulars.

• @HCblue what will turn your frown upside down?

• Double the price of season tickets - double the income: get better players.

• I fear season ticket sales would not be up on 11% and the Gasroom would explode with debates about pensioner discounts, kids discounts, pensioners with kids discounts, FA Cup tickets and how much the players were getting.

• Pensioners with kids? I always thought Rod Stewart was a Celtic fan.

• edited July 2017

From all of Dev and others expert analysis and declaration that pensioners actually have loads more dough than anyone else, surely the obvious solution is to charge them MORE than everyone else?