Skip to content

Parking at Burton

Anyone know what the parking situation is like up at Burton? I know there are a couple of housing estates near the ground but no idea what restrictions there are on match days.

Comments

• They have a massive car park at the ground which only cost £2 last season. I've never known it to be full so you shouldn't have a problem getting a space. The Football Ground guide says there's also parking available at the Ryknild Trading Estate.

• If you get there fairly early you can park on grass verge near bp garage

• Last season I carried on a little way past the carpark and parked for nothing along the road. Only a couple of minutes' walk to the ground, easy getaway afterwards. Just make sure you get there in reasonably good time, as I think there are double yellow lines a bit further up.

• It's a massive game; the gate could be surprisingly large. As you say, get there early. Sadly, I shall not be back from Somerset in time. But I'm looking forward to the Cheltenham game. How many times have we faced clubs with newly appointed managers this season? (Gary Johnson has just gone there, I believe.)