Skip to content

Vitesse Arnhem Pre Season Friendly at Adams Park Announced

A bit more interesting than Slough, Maidenhead and Wimbledon.

Shame their opponents are Reading.

Comments

• Depends what you find interesting though. I'm not sure who we could play to make a pre season friendly interesting.

• To be fair, its rare but on this occasion I agree with you Righty.

• Barcelona first team might raise an interested eyebrow, but generally non-competitive fixtures don't excite me.

• I would have loved another midweek summer trip to France.

• Despite the beast efforts of the Brexit brigade, a midweek summer trip to france is not yet completely banned, Onlooker. Instead of wasting time on a meaningless friendly you could even go see the countryside.

• @Deacon lack of respect to France using lower case initial letter. Beast efforts? Now I know why I have you marked for ignore.

• Union Berlin or St. Pauli playing WWFC in a friendly at Adams Park would definitely be worth coming down for.

• Who is Deacon? And how can you read their post if you have marked them for ignore?

Just out of interest like.

• @Malone Predictive text,sorry. Every so often I see some responses to DevC and am curious about his original post so I temporarily unignore him.

• One day I hope to acquire the devastating wit and incisive commentary you have displayed here, Mr Woodlands.

Until I do, I'll just have to keep practising by posting here. toodles.