Skip to content

iFollow

I notice the club have now uploaded a couple of videos using the new 'iFollow' platform. I can't get them to work having tried on several devices. Has anyone been able to view this: https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2017/june/new-signings-must-be-right-for-the-club-says-ainsworth/

I also see that the cost for the season is £45. If memory serves this is roughly double the cost of Player.

Comments

• I have had a long standing Player subscription that has just been renewed each year by direct debit. Does anyone know if this has just stopped. Do I need to resubscribe to this new service or will it transfer over from the old one?

• I think my last Player renewal was £39.99.

• Finally got it up and running after major frustration sorting out new password. (Happens all the time; don't you just hate it when that red box keeps coming up!)
    Watched rather lengthy interview with Gareth re new signings (we'll have to be patient for some time yet,it seems). Interesting insight into Marcus Bean's situation. Confirmation that Scott Brown will definitely be "number one". Disappointing that Matt didn't raise the understudy issue. Understandably non-committal regarding prospect of keeping Pierre.

• @micra did you have to sign up to the £45 package. I'm slightly reluctant to subscribe for a year before getting a half decent look at the thing first. I think I recall being able to access some free content before signing up to Player.

• Think it's been about £40 for a few years now, so £45 would appear about right? The old direct debit should stop and you will have to renew for the new service on I-Follow.

• No, I have the impression it is a straight transfer. A free transfer, as it were. My Direct Debit was last paid in September so I expect it will go up a fiver this September.

• I cancelled player because the sound quality in interviews was bloody awful 2 seasons ago,if somebody on here can tell me the new one is decent i might sign up for another year.

• Sound quality for the 2 GA interviews seem fine to me. Unless you are referring to pitch side interviews, which of course can be affected by the elements?

• Is it just me or is the layout of the new website a bit...how can I put it...crap?

• My monthly direct debit hasn't been carried over, and now, as i'm overseas, i only seem to have two options. Free Pass, which offers behind the scenes video, but no live match audio and is therefore, basically, useless, or the Season Pass, which offers audio and video but costs $140 upfront.

I'm sure eventually the allure of being able to watch matches live will be irresistible, but it's very disappointing there is no, cheaper, audio only option.

• I don't seem to be able to access this new thing. It doesn't recognise the email address I used to use for Player.

• I've seen the same comment by Wycombe fans on Twitter so you're not the only one mate.

• I had to email support ([email protected]) and get them to move my account over. They appear to have lost all password details and had to give me a temporary one. The account is supposed to be a continuation, so if you've paid to January2018, your iFollow account is good until then.

• And then.....whoosh.

• Had the same problem, kept coming up with a red box telling me my email address was invalid. This being the same email address that I have had for 20 years and the very same one they used to mail me my new password FFS! Surely they've had time to test the system before going live?

• Test the system? Why the hell would anyone want to do that?
    (see also my post under '17/18 season tickets on sale').

As long as the geeks who develop the system are smugly satisfied with themselves for writing clever-clever program code, who gives a f*** about the actual users?

...and I speak as one who's been doing that same type of work for many years, so I've seen plenty of what I mentioned in the above paragraph.

• I'm having a different problem. The program appears, ostensibly, to be accepting the e-mail address and password - when I tried starting from scratch it told me I was already registered - but when I try to play the video, nothing happens.
    Has anyone else encountered this?

• Yes I'm haveing the same problem, I can sign in and when I go yo play the video I get a red circle going round it seems like it wants to play, but it won't I need help ...

• So the only team news we've had in weeks is restricted to a handful of people who pay £45 a year for the privilege, and half of them can't access it.

Not the best way of maintaining interest.

• Ok, guys, I'm sold. Where do I sign up?

• Been on to ifollow can not get it on my Samsung j5 they told me I will not get it till they get the app which they said will be sorted by the start of the season ..