Skip to content

Ian Nixon RIP

Very sad new on the passing of WWISC's Ian Nixon. Condolences to his friends and family https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2017/june/club-statement---ian-nixon/

Comments

• Top guy. Will be a sore loss. Echo @MindlessDrugHoover condolences

• Very sad news. Decent guy. Hard worker for WWISC and for the Club's Cashline.
    Will be hugely missed.

• Credit to the Club for giving this sad news the prominence it deserves on the official website. A close friend told me this yesterday and I have to say it was several minutes before I could bring myself to believe what he was telling me. Ian Nixon was such a decent guy, always good-humoured and good company. In recent years he has provided a tremendous service to fellow supporters of WWFC by helping to organise WWISC coaches to away games - and so many great pre-match pub lunches. To his close friends and family I can only offer my heartfelt sympathy.

• RIP sad news condolences to friends and family

• One of the most friendly and good natured people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. An infectiously enthusiastic supporter of the club, who did so much good as Chairman of WWISC, including overseeing several significant donations to local charities.

Best wishes to his friends and family.

Rest in peace mate.

• Knew Ian slightly , a lovely friendly guy with a great enthusiasm for the club.
    As far as I know he was not a great age . RIP . Thoughts are with friends and family .

• @Mr67 I believe he was due to turn 64 in a few days. No age at all, so tragic.