Skip to content

Legends play at Thame this Sunday 21st May

If you need a football fix and can make it to Thame it's for a very good cause as well

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/legends-unite-for-ollies-cancer-fight-3639705.aspx

Comments

• Thank you Crabbie. I am unable to make the game at Thame but because of your post I have been able to support Ollie's cause via his just-giving page.
    Thank you very much.

• Good cause. But strangely short notice? First mentioned on Tuesday, and it's this Sunday!

• I saw it somewhere maybe a match day programme about 6 weeks ago.Not over advertised I agree which is a shame . Was it plugged at the Cambridge game?

• Result was Wycombe Wanderers Legends 5 Aylesbury United Legends 3. Great day out all for a very good cause. It makes you realise that players like Mark West & Scott McGleish never lose that finishers touch & it was lovely to see Steve Thompson breaking from midfield. The understanding between Danny Senda & Darren Currie down the right brought back so many memories. You'd definitely pay to see these guys perform.

On the other side it was nice to see a run out by Cliff Hercules & Kevin Davies at the back put in a real shift considering he's well into his fifties. Some real old-school talented players and they were a joy to watch.