Skip to content

Comments

• From the comments... I prefer meatier clubs like West Ham, Pork Vale and Cow den Beef.

• Seems to work though, massively over-performed the meat eaters of Wrex Ham, Bore ham Wood and KidneyMinster and those who don't eat at all - Hungryford.

• As an aside, my wife has asked to go to FGR next year as she is a veggie. I can't remember the last time she asked to go to an away match, so I imagine it will attract more people than it turns away.

I'm not sure how she heard about it, I'll ask.

• @onlooker. Cow den Beef is inspired!

• How about a grudge match between FGR and the Botswana Meat Commission FC

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana_Meat_Commission_F.C.

• Fair play to them. If we continue to fill our fat, greedy faces with so much beef it will leave the planet in a big mess.

I hope FGR finish second to the mighty Wanderers next season.

• What are you meant to eat at half time? A salad?

• Falafel and chips

• It takes an incredibly dull mind to believe it's only a meal if it's got meat in it.

• I agree with Glenatico and the Hoover.

Nothing wrong with reducing your meat intake and mixing up your diet. People who get outraged by having to occasionally eat a vegan meal need to get a grip.

• @bill_stickers said:
    I agree with Glenatico and the Hoover.

Nothing wrong with reducing your meat intake and mixing up your diet. People who get outraged by having to occasionally eat a vegan meal need to get a grip.

And fill it with meat pies?

• @bill_stickers said:
    I agree with Glenatico and the Hoover.

If they didn't generally taste like cardboard I'd gladly eat it... I'm looking more at the vegan stuff here rather than vegetarian.

(Football food also generally tastes crap I know, more of a general point.)

• Anyway what a club ! Now we have made it we are planning to move to Junction 13 of the M5 some 11 miles away from Nailsworth and in the middle of nowhere! Cant help feeling I may have seen these type schemes at a fews places!!!!

https://www.ecotricity.co.uk/news/news-archive/2015/ecotricity-announces-100-acre-green-tech-and-sports-centre

• In the middle of nowhere would suggest improving transport links, building more roads and to do that, will require more fossil fuelled machinery to achieve it wouldn't it?