Skip to content

Comments

• Not sure if it's just me, but the link doesn't seem to work.

• Sorry. Site is down I'm afraid - the host company is working on a fix.

• Now working.

• So I'm wondering about the optimal line-up for tomorrow, given those returning from injury, and I'm not sure I'd have Stewart in for Sido nor Paris in for Kashket or Hayes.

Sido has been just fantastic these past three games and Stewart can't be match sharp, Hayes does a shift that provides a solidity Paris wouldn't and Kashket offers a bit more workrate and an equal goal threat.

How does everyone else feel?

• for me...same team that played Donny with a strong bench.

• Hayes isn't in the team, not last Saturday at any rate. I'd probably prefer either PCH or Weston to Bloomfield though.

• @aloysius said:
    Hayes isn't in the team, not last Saturday at any rate. I'd probably prefer either PCH or Weston to Bloomfield though.

Not really comparing like with like.

• I liked our shape rather better last week than with the two not-wide wide players we've been playing with. We were much more solid in midfield.

• Exactly, @micra - I'd prefer not to see a 433 with Hayes and Akinfenwa up front, and if we're playing a narrow midfield 4 I'd prefer one of Weston or PCH at the tip to Bloomfield, who I think is better playing a more box to box role in the middle (but only if O'Nien and Gape aren't available).

• Going for a 2-1 win as well.Wycombe last 2 away results were 2-0.Morcambe have scored in all their last 5 matches.