Skip to content

The Opposition View - Doncaster

Comments

• Interesting comment about the kids delaying the 2nd half kick off. Thats nothing I can recall the delayed arrival of parachutists delaying the 2nd half. He would have loved that.

• Very unproffesional of the club though.

• @mooneyman said:
    Very unproffesional of the club though.

It was embarrassing, the grinning Charlie's who carried in with their fatuous waffle on the mike 'only 30 seconds to go...' NO there are 22 pro footballers waiting to sort out a title / playoff game - get the F off & go play in the carpark you morons.

• Was it just me or did Bodger look a little shall we say lethargic yesterday. Looked to me like he had a bit too much hospitality!!

• @Dickie - methinks you know Bodger's real identity ;-)

• It was absolute brainless behaviour.

Waiting for the clown in the Bodger costume to waddle across the pitch for 5mins was stupid enough, but then arrogantly continuing for the full period despite both teams lined up, the ball on the centre spot and ref standing there thinking "WTF" is the sort of behaviour that i hope led to an absolute slap and "do anything like this again and you're not just sacked, but if we see you anywhere near the club again we'll treat you like Lewis Marshall"