Skip to content

New kit?

2»

Comments

• hate red ... would prefer no red at all ... boring !! .... agree with @ChasHarps the old pale yellow and light blue was great, would like that back again, having said that i also like the current white

• The all white strip we wore at the evening match in the league winning season at Wexham Park, was very pleasant on the eyes.

• It's my favourite to this day because of that away game at Redbridge Forest when the col u mob turned up to see them clinch promotion only to witness one of the all time great Wycombe performances

• @eric_plant I agree. Was a fantastic night and after 50 minutes it really did seem the impossible was on. I loved the description of us as looking like 'avenging angels' in the BFP!

• @ChasHarps @eric_plant Yes It will always be in my mind that night at Dagenham. I will never forget the Kit or the performance, we looked amazing in white and could of had ten in the end!

• Has this been asked, are we getting a new 1st kit too?

• After all the kerfuffle last summer about the super new home kit I'd be surprised if we dumped it after only one season - even though it is pretty revolting.

• Clubs never learn that plain traditional kits look the best ,but money talks of course .Think the home kit looks better with light blue shorts and socks .The away kit mustn't provide the need for a 3rd kit as presumably that costs money .So white could cause a problem. Picking up on a previous post how about Corinthian Casuals chocolate and pink in quarters?

• It would be interesting to know if constant changing of away colors every year is good or bad for merchandizing. Do people tend to buy the new away colors more for the novelty factor, or would it be better to have an away identity much like the home, where the basic colors remain the same season after season, with just the design tweaked? There is no real way of knowing, but it is a thought. With some of the big clubs, I always feel like Arsenal should be in yellow away kit, Man United in white, and so forth. Is it better to build a brand, or chop and change?

• I'd like the club to run a competition Blue Peter or Take Hart style winner gets a signed shirt of their design all entries put on display