Skip to content

Comments

• I was expecting to see a prediction of 2-1 to Wycombe - i.e. erring on the pessimistic side in the light of last Saturday's dreadful performance but with the horrendous catalogue of injuries at Brisbane Road and the return of PCH on that large pitch, I expect us to bounce back and win quite comfortably.

There you are Malone - cheery optimism !!

• I think Gareth may use this opportunity to ditch 4-3-3 and try a 4-2-2 or 4-2-3-1. We have the option to play two wingers (PCH & Weston) and two strikers (Hayes & Bayo). Up against a team in horrid form that we must expect to beat, I'm hopeful we will try a more ambitious shape in an effort to win by a decent margin. And at this point we really may as well go for it. A draw is useless and if we are to stand even the faintest chance of making top 7, a confidence boosting win with a few goals would really help.

• Really don't see him trying a 4-2-2.

• Even more bad news at Orient today as the players have failed to be paid!

• 1-1 !!! I think Vital has ended his season early and is on the beach already . We have never played a club in such utter disarray. Anything less than 0-3 is a v poor performance .

• @perfidious_albion Pass the sun cream...

• 1-1 seems right. Hoping for a win but based on last week a point would be good.

• A point would not be good. Forget last week.

• If the players haven't been paid, I assume they can refuse to play and the match would then be postponed?

• You can't forget last week Micra. It is gone now agreed but we were terrible.

• oh god...'After 39 games last season Wycombe were 7th with 61 points'

61 points?

The beginning of the end!

• @DevC said:
    Really don't see him trying a 4-2-2.

Totally agree leaving two players out for no reason would be a very risky tactic

• @mooneyman Apparently they have set a deadline of next Saturday to be paid before any 'industrial action'

• Tricky Dicky taking the Mickey out of DevC's poor mathematics. Nice one.