Skip to content

Comments

• David Webb has to be the least card-happy of all the referees we've had this season.

• The winner he scored in the 1970 FA Cup final was a cracker.

• I'd like to see us go with a more attacking line up for this one. Saunders in, O'Nien alongside Gape and two wingers: PCH & Weston.

Either that or a 442 leaving someone up top alongside Bayo rather than pull everyone behind the ball when defending.

A draw this weekend is no use and we need to get the coming run of four games against the bottom sides off to a winning start.

• @Glenactico Agree with your last paragraph. We're pretty much safe from relegation now, so may as well go for it and try to get back into the top seven.

• @micra said:
    David Webb has to be the least card-happy of all the referees we've had this season.

Not sure it's the same guy.

• Wrong quote! Talking to myself again. The joke's on me.

• @micra said:
    Wrong quote! Talking to myself again. The joke's on me.

I'm listening old chap. To quote our taunt to the Plymouth fans on Tuesday night 'don't worry about a thing, cause every little things gonna be alright '

• Getting into must win territory here, if we really do have any idea of steaming into the playoffs late on.

• We need an anthem to pull the crowd together at matches and be the 12th man!

• @ValleyWanderer My favourite was against Barnet (I think) towards the end of last season when there was about ten minutes of "We're gonna score" at full voice around the start of the second half. Really committed, really fun.

We didn't, obviously. We'd already scored once that game.