Skip to content

Match Report: Plymouth

2»

Comments

• I hope the trust have a contingency plan in place for solar flares. If not it's a complete disgrace and we should sack the board.

• edited March 2017

Any type of flares are a no, no.............a complete fashion disaster

• Well done a very difficult question has been pushed away.

• Sorry Brittany, you're right. You deserve an answer.

In the unlikely event of a solar flare, I believe the Trust have a large "Doomsday" switch located under the centre-spot. It can only be activated by Scott Kashket's left boot (the pattern of his studs act as a sort of key mechanism).

When the switch is engaged, the floodlights shut down, the under-soil heating is disabled, the Directors Box is protected by a magnetic forcefield and the temperature of the Beechdean Ice Cream freezers in the Vere Suite drops by 3 degrees.

Happy?

• @bill_stickers you are such a sad person,anyway should you not be in school at this time of day.

• I've got Latin next period. Did you know six tall pine trees translates to "Sex Penis Erectus"?

• What ever turns you on!

• I always thought the doomsday scenario was to bring Luke Oliver on as a makeshift centre forward.

• @brittanywanderer Try looking in the mirror pal & lighten up, also look at your history of posting and have a think!

• Off the top of my head...and believe me I am no football manager...if all the strikers get bird flu/gout/Gavin Grant's cold...I suspect one of the other professional footballers we employ will have to play as a striker until such time as the sniffing stops/the swelling goes down/you're up for parole. Belt it up to big Aaron...

• Ok you can all calm down now it's Friday the other people you have a go at for sometimes stating the obvious have been left alone lets see if tomorrow's game brings any potential goal scorers to show their skills.Thanks for you input.

• If it helps to raise your spirits @brittanywanderer, it might be worth pointing out that virtually the whole squad (19 of them) are goalscorers this season. On the downside only a couple of them have been able recently to add to their season's tally. That could all change tomorrow.

• Micra thank you for your input. Yes I hope tomorrow brings new names onto the score sheet, we have some good player's and a good result can bring confidence back.

• @brittanywanderer said:
    Micra thank you for your input. Yes I hope tomorrow brings new names onto the score sheet, we have some good player's and a good result can bring confidence back.

I'm sure your endless bellyaching will help to bring that confidence back. Anyway, aren't we on an unbeaten run?

See you tomorrow for the post-match doomathon.

• Don't you ever give up! .are you supposed to be a moderator by any chance, who is supposed to be overseeing any bullying and the use of excessive foul language, if you are you certainly don't set a very good example.

• We don't need moderators, just get on with it

• Man up Brittany!

• what on earth is this last page about?!

• @brittanywanderer said:
    Don't you ever give up! .are you supposed to be a moderator by any chance, who is supposed to be overseeing any bullying and the use of excessive foul language, if you are you certainly don't set a very good example.

Is disagreeing with ridiculous comments bullying now? If so I shall have to resign from my lucrative position on the gasroom.

All you do is complain and ask questions. Then you complain when you don't get the answer you want. Frankly you're a complete tool and as for bad language, it doesn't bother me a fucking jot!