Skip to content

Assuming everybody was fit, what would be your starting 11 and bench

Mine; Blackman, Harriman, Stewart, Pierre, Jacobson, Wood, Gape, Saunders, O'Nein, Bayo, Kashket. Subs; Hayes, Cowan-Hall, Bloomfield, Muller, Jombati, The New lad from Watford, Richardson.
That leaves Tomo, DeHaviland, Bean and Freeman. Not taking into account the players currently out on loan.

Comments

• As it's virtually fantasy at present (injuries), I pretty much agree with that except I'd swap Hayes for Tomo on the bench.

• For what it's worth here is mine...
    Blackman
    Harriman, Pierre, Stewart, Jacobson
    Gape, O'Nien
    Saunders
    Watford loanee, Akinfenwa, kashket.

Subs...
    Wood, Hayes, muller, jombati, Dehavilland, PCH and Bean

Assuming everyone is fit bar Southwell of course

• Side note, I have just woken up and didn't realise Southwell had been loaned out

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same for me @fame_46 with Harriman at right back in a 4-3-3 (although I like the idea of 4-4-3)

Bench of Richardson, Jombati, Wood, Weston, Thompson, Bloomfield, Hayes.

• Got to say it's a decent first eleven for this league innit @fame46

• Same as @fame46 with sido in at right back

• It's an embarrassment of riches with a fully-fit squad. I would be tempted to play:

Blackman
    Harriman Stewart Pierre Jacobson
    Gape
    Saunders O'Nien PCH
    Akinfenwa Kashket

Richardson, Muller, Jombati, Bloomfield, Wood, Hayes, Watford

• @aloysius Is that the whole Watford team on the bench ? I don't think we will get away with that one.

• The whole population of Watford.

• Now that's just being silly

• I don't think Weston is far off being a starter in our strongest XI. Still PCH for now but like you say, the squad is looking not bad at all

• What a first X1 we have now! I think the team pretty much picks itself now, with a few favouring Jombati over Harriman and a few suggesting Paris will need to work hard to hold off a whole string of options including our own Captain!

Exciting times.