Skip to content

Will we be getting a surprise today

Often do just before a big game to lift the mood. Cash on its way into the coffers from the Tottenham and Coventry games, one game from Wembley. Uneducated guesswork, as pure as the dreams of a newborn child, but at 1437 this afternoon on the twitter feed, Aaron Pierre's one year contract extension (with low value release clause if we don't get promotion) will become public. you heard it here first.

Comments

• Is this pure speculation Dev?

• Sherry on the cornflakes this morning?

• Well, if anyone would be in the know, it's a guy who lives 200miles away and goes to a 2 games a season...

• We need facts....someone call @rmjlondon NOW!

• @Malone said:
    Well, if anyone would be in the know, it's a guy who lives 200miles away and goes to a 2 games a season...

To be fair, for all we know @rmjlondon may not actually be in London - he may actually live in Outer Mongolia and never see a game, and he always manages to correctly pre-empt every announcement doesn't he - so there's no reason why @devc shouldn't be able to have some insider info on this is there?

• Especially the ones about keepers. Always spot on on those.

• I would prefer it if Stewart signed one tbh !!

• Just to be absolutely clear, have no inside knowledge here whatsoever, this is pure uninformed guesswork.

A week or so ago, I polished my crystal ball (well the wife was away after all) and it told me saunders was about to sign. I didn't post anything. he signed the next day.

Quick bit of polishing last night (well there was nothing much on tv) and this time it said Pierre would too. I thought I'd have a punt.

• I didn't post it but I knew @DevC was going to say all this a few days ago.

• I can't see it happening unfortunately! Would be a huge boost though and GA has had a habit of surprising us recently!