Skip to content

Comments

• Just a word about Marcus Bean. I thought he had an excellent game last night. Like the team in general, he seems to perform his best away from home.

• I would have given Bean and Wood 8 and Yennaris only 6. Bean and Wood put in an incredible workrate.

• Spot on about Beansy, impressive

• Great result last night, and listening on the box, the travelling army did Wycombe proud. See you all on Saturday at Dagenham.

• Great result last night, too many drinks afters though! Vindication of my thoughts on Beanyman, though he does need to think about where the ball goes after he gets to it tbf. Great timing on the sub, Ainsworth is improving this side of his game no end! Would like to see Craig get more game time at the end but then again, who do you take off yesterday, eveyone playing for each other, true team performance. Roll on Saturday!

• @NorsQuarters said:
    Great result last night, too many drinks afters though! Vindication of my thoughts on Beanyman, though he does need to think about where the ball goes after he gets to it tbf. Great timing on the sub, Ainsworth is improving this side of his game no end! Would like to see Craig get more game time at the end but then again, who do you take off yesterday, eveyone playing for each other, true team performance. Roll on Saturday!

Wow, I'm with you on Beanyman. Thought his distribution is aweful, wife reckons Bean does a lot face falling lmho, but Bean puts in a full shift every game. 101%

• I don't think Bean was anywhere near his best in the first half (particularly in the run up to Luton's second goal) and looked like he was letting the game pass him by. Fortunately he had a strong second half and suddenly was reading the game and getting his challenges in.