Skip to content

Spurs end

So I've got tickets.....but there in the spurs end (my cousin is a member) just wandering will there be more chair boys in h9me areas surely there's going to be 100s?

Comments

• I've heard there'll be over 500 top boys from Wycombe in the Shelf.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    I've heard there'll be over 500 top boys from Wycombe in the Shelf.

flag for CCHQ review

• @bigred87 said:
    So I've got tickets.....but there in the spurs end (my cousin is a member) just wandering will there be more chair boys in h9me areas surely there's going to be 100s?

WW fans in the home end will be fine if they are sensible. Can't wear colours obviously and some blocks are safer than others but all in all there shouldn't be any issues.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    I've heard there'll be over 500 top boys from Wycombe in the Shelf.

I'll put the word out ;-)

• @TTID Best be careful mate! There could be thermos flasks, flat caps and egg & cress sandwiches flying down the Seven Sisters Road? Mind you we are civilised, the crusts will be cut off to limit the level of injuries.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    TTID Best be careful mate! There could be thermos flasks, flat caps and egg & cress sandwiches flying down the Seven Sisters Road? Mind you we are civilised, the crusts will be cut off to limit the level of injuries.

Phew.....I'll leave the flak jacket at home in that case.

• edited January 2017

We all remember the infamous 'air punching' incident a few seasons ago - we don't want to go back to the dark old days of extreme violence amongst Wycombe fans.

• Well I've found some left over Doritos from the church hall buffet! They are going nice and stale which I shall "tool" up with, just to be well armed with a make shift blade!

• Our fans are too busy threaten to lay people out if they dare to ask them to be seated in the lower tier

• @TTID you're Wycombe now son, anyone who reaches the 82 posts mark on the gasroom gets a free season ticket and dinner and movie with Max Muller.

• @peterparrotface said:
    TTID you're Wycombe now son, anyone who reaches the 82 posts mark on the gasroom gets a free season ticket and dinner and movie with Max Muller.

82? Unfortunately only here until Saturday and then I will leave you all in peace after a few post match congratulation/commiseration comments.

• I guess you'll still be around if it goes to a replay, though?

• @Uncle_T said:
    I guess you'll still be around if it goes to a replay, though?

I might slink off and hope nobody notices!

• @EwanHoosaami I've heard the top boys are planning to beat some Spurs supporters senseless with their inflatable cheer-sticks...

• @TTID Probably best not to hang around too long on our forums. We may generally be a mild-mannered lot but if you accidentally split an infinitive or similar our crack grammar hit squad will be after you

• edited January 2017

@bookertease "hit squad" should be hyphenated.

• Oh bollocks. I'd better run...

• No, "hit squad" should not be hyphenated...

• I would imagine all the aggro will be in the away end when the standing/not stand factions and the singing/not singing factions have heated debates.

• the main mob are in the singing section in the corner nicely out of the way aren't they?

• Is this the lot that look like they'd lose a thumb wrestle against One Direction?

• It's not just our fans that put on a northern accent when signing that song then. How curious.

• Why are they all stood sideways?

• I will be sat on my hands in the home end as also got a ticket through a work pal who's Spurs,

• Likewise.

• My downstairs departments are not what they used to be so if anyone kicks off with me things could get nasty for everyone concerned