Skip to content

Shall we all get one train

And try and get as many as possible onto one train, make it a proper cup day out, like some of us can remember the York chu chu.........the booze train, only bovril allowed??

Comments

• Tell you what, tell us what train you're getting eh?

• I was waiting game for someone else to suggest, hence my question, when are the majorite going, maybe post when you are going

• Nah, you tell us and we'll be right behind you.

• I'm on the last train to Clarksville fella.

• The whole reason I'm asking as I'm going solo, meeting my 75 old man there, i wanted to be part of the crowdive, not the leader at 50 odd

• I'll be on the 1032.

From Nottingham.

• I'll drive up to Nottingham and join you unless anyone else is actually going on a train from wycombe

• I'm going on a train from Aylesbury, a tube from Marylebone and then I will be walking. And I'm originally from Nottingham.

• What time are you at marylebone

• I will be in Euston for 11.15

• Cracking @Wendoverman Cant beat a walk around London taking a pub or two or three!

• I'm meeting up with a glory hunter for whom I secured a ticket during the square window across town...so not sure when I will hit the metroplis as yet...

• I'll be walking. I always knew living in Wood Green would finally reap some benefits.

• @bill_stickers said:
    I'll be walking. I always knew living in Wood Green would finally reap some benefits.

I used to walk from there when my old student campus was in Tottenham. Abiding memory was seeing a BSB Squariel being fitted on someone's house on Perth Road. The future - mid-nineties style!

• Your abiding memory of being a student in London was seeing a squariel being erected? If you remember the mid-90s, you really were there after all!

• @aloysius said:
    Your abiding memory of being a student in London was seeing a squariel being erected?

No shame in that (is there)?

• I once saw a squirrel with an erection in Green Park after an Ash gig

• Whatever turns you on

• That doesn't work?

• Bloody hell...I also lived near Turnpike Lane for about two years...I have had a life after all!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Bloody hell...I also lived near Turnpike Lane for about two years...I have had a life after all!

I saw a massive tramp fight once on the green opposite Turnpike Lane station. That said, it was no Squariel moment...

• @LX1 said:
    I once saw a squirrel with an erection in Green Park after an Ash gig

Best post ever. Wiping coffee off my laptop screen!

• Perhaps the gigantic tramp was fighting the erect squirrel? I've seen some pretty odd things occurring in that park since I've lived here.

• I was employed in the meeja in that London on the back of the anticipated increase in squariels. I only ever saw normal sized Tramps in Wood Green though.

• @StrongestTeam about 15 normal sized tramps having a slo-mo tear-up. White lightning tumbling all over the place.

• edited January 2017

Was that at home to Bristol Rovers @arnos_grove ?

• Maybe the aroused squirrel was Robbie Keane after he'd scored goal.

• I thought I had turned into a squirrel during a Supertramp gig once

• This is a weird thread......

• I'm afraid not. At least I thought I was once at a Slipknot gig