Skip to content

The return of Ruth .........

2»

Comments

• Give the lad time. He's probably already planning his next insider knowledge post as we type

• Danny Hylton in talks with Wycombe according to the Faecesbook group.

• Would this be the Danny Hylton that left Oxford for Luton for more money and has scored 25+ goals in this his first season of a two year contract?

• I'm more concerned about what Faecesbook is?!

• @Brownie said:
    I'm more concerned about what Faecesbook is?!

I've heard it's creating a bit of a stink

• The gutter press get a lot of their stories from it.

• Has this happened yet?

• Unless Adam el-Abd has a secret only richie knows about...I don't think so.

• An anagram of A Bald Edam. This must also be significant.

• Nice anagram. Paris Cowan Hall has to be our best player for anagrams. Especially with "Lo! Piranha Claws!" or "Sharia Lap Clown"

• Pretty sure I saw Sharia Lap Clown supporting Sleaford Mods once.

• Surely the sale of Dayle will finally free up the wages to complete this transfer a whole year later?

• I know what you're saying without you saying it @drcongo

• I did notice Kashket was forced to play at the weekend despite the fact @rmjlondon knew that he had had a relapse and Gaz was lying to everyone about it.

• Gaz asked his buddy Richie to spread this false information to confuse Preston.

• Maybe @rmjlondon is Gaz himself, using the Gasroom to disrupt the pre-match plans of all the opposition managers who use fans forums for intelligence gathering.

• edited January 2018

In fairness to Richie Mayes/RM wossit London, here's a list of the predictions he's called correctly....

• In total fairness to Richie he gets a heck of a lot more responses than his trolling posts deserve. He must be doing something right.

You will be shocked to see how Ritchie looks now. Click here !!!!