Skip to content

Comments

• Luton have sold out too so should be a cracking atmosphere again.

• 7 reds for Luton! And a ref who's averaging nearly 5 yellows per game. Could be interesting. I was thinking 1-1 before I got to the Vital prediction.
    Should be an absolute cracker.

• Hoping for a good one and slightly quicker action on the two Luton fans who seems to enjoy creating havoc in the Woodlands stand every year. Surely they know who they are by now.

• With his record against us, who will bet against Hilton getting a pen awarded

• *Hylton..........bloody autocorrect

• It's nailed on that "Diving Danny Hylton" will be falling theatrically over either Pierres' or Stewarts' oversized thighs, probably at least twice. I still don't understand how referees haven't wised up to his antics & reward him with a yellow?

• One of my most hated players old danny absolute walker on par with Ellison

• walker.........absolute wanker

• Ellison and Hylton both might be wankers but both decent players who would have both got in our teams in the last few years.

• Would be great if someone could print off a shed load of these, hand them out on the terrace and then everyone lift them up whenever Diving Danny comes near...

• @Fidget said:
    Would be great if someone could print off a shed load of these, hand them out on the terrace and then everyone lift them up whenever Diving Danny comes near...

If you included the divers in our team, you'd need very strong arms.

"He's not that sort of player"

• Yep, we don't have the moral high ground on that one I'm afraid. "Mr Wycombe" being the worst offender

• In fairness, Mr Wycombe appears to have tempered his gravitational urges in the box & from memory Thompson was the only other culprit with that rather embarrassing effort earlier in the season. Hylton has made a career of it & continues to do so.

• Fair comment Ewan.

• Oh yes I'd forgotten Thompson's. He got rightly booked didn't he?

• @eric_plant Thompson did indeed receive a booking. It was such a bad effort as to be truly embarrassing. I remember cringing as he went down. Even my 12 year old son put his face in his hands as he didn't know where to look!

• That says it all

• At least we do have Pierre and Stewart this time round. De Havilland was taught a lesson against Hylton and Luton last time out.

In fact, if you look at our lineup in the 4-1, it was pretty weak!
    3-4 max of that lot starting today perhaps?

• And we were the better side in the second half. Weren't we?

• edited January 2017

For a very short period we were on top yes. Most likely because Luton had eased off, thinking the game was done.

Once they realised it wasn't quite over, they turned up the screw again

• edited January 2017

Excellent draw lads.. awesome point.

• Excellent draw Loll

• Good point up against it for most of the match, the sending off changed the game and we could have got an winner against the run of play. Only shame was that Pierre's challenge didn't bring Hylton off early.