Skip to content

Comments

• Darren Way hits the nail on the head when he says we only had one route and it was pretty obvious what it was and how to counter it. Banging it up to Akinfenwa works when there's a couple of nippy strikers either side of him to lay it off to, but without that that threat it's easy to double mark Bayo and remove the threat. I expect we'll see lots of teams playing defensively against us this second half of the season and looking for the odd counter attack. It's an old complaint of us all that GA's teams lack a Plan B. I think we need Kashket back soon to stop that one getting rolled out pretty regularly!

• We was sat there and said they was keeping akinfenwa out of the match.IMO I wooild have taken him off
    Comments about their lad saying "he did nothing wrong " with the incident with blackman. .does that include the rolling around the floor afterwards!

• If Hayes had replaced Akinfenwa we would have still been wacking it up to him with even less effect.

• I wonder whether the line of attack from the moaners when we next have a difficult run will be
    a) GA only ever has a plan A and that's now been found out
    or
    b) if only we had signed x in the transfer window but they lack ambition and don't want to go up.

• To be honest I would rather read the posts of "moaners" than most of the drivel you post!

• @DevC moaning about the moaners before they've even moaned?

• One of his preoccupations it would seem.

• edited January 2017

There's 2 or 3 who were moaning every single game, who haven't been seen on there for 2 months now.
    That's a bit embarrassing, at least have the balls to admit you slightly got it wrong