Skip to content

Comments

• Clicked on this thinking he can't possibly find anything to slag off Blackman again.

I was wrong but not surprised. Think it will be a weekly thing now, reason or not.

• @Right_in_the_Middle agreed. Blackman made some very good saves today. Personally I think he is quality.

Not sure many keepers would have dealt with that cross the way the ball was moving.

• Two of Blackman's saves were exceptional, and sitting right behind that cross that hit the bar I saw nothing wrong with his positioning or his attempt to deflect it.

• Agree with the comments on PCH. Surprised he stayed on as long as he did

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O'Nien two assists and only a six! Still, it seems that we were very average and still pocketed £67,500 and a date with destiny! Tv monies could also make a bonus next round and isn't there £40,000 up for grabs at Blackpool? Stable club, signing players, in it to win it!

Happy days:)

• O'nein 2 assists ? Wasn't it a jj cross for 2nd goal ?

• Fortunately the overwhelming proportion of us appreciate Blackman's class and ability!

• Or it could be that Wood has been told to do that. Isn't that what coaches are for rather than letting the players make it up?

• The other thing I'd take issue with in this report is the claim that "a fight broke out" amongst the away fans. From the what I could see, it was nothing more than a few real fans dragging the prick with the flare out for the stewards. Bit unfair on the Stourbridge fans to call it a fight.

• @drcongo said:
    The other thing I'd take issue with in this report is the claim that "a fight broke out" amongst the away fans. From the what I could see, it was nothing more than a few real fans dragging the prick with the flare out for the stewards. Bit unfair on the Stourbridge fans to call it a fight.

Indeed.

• From my viewpoint, the idiot who threw the flare was trying to move elsewhere hoping to lose himself in the crowd. Their fans were having none of it and did what they could to foce him into the aisle to make it easier for the stewards to turf him out. Big applause to the away fans, thought they were brilliant in every way, from the noise they made and they way they conducted themselves through the day. Really hope they do well for the rest of the season.

• Thought Blackman was our best player, made some crucial saves and can no way be blamed for the goal. Dealt with their threat from long throws brilliantly.