Skip to content

Gape could be the difference in push for automatic promotion place

2»

Comments

• @LX1 said:
    I once tried to row to Barrow with a small electric fire. I sank before I got to Marlow. Just goes to show..you can't have your kayak and heat it.

Very good I enjoyed that
    Danny is a buoy I've spoken to him a couple of times seems very grounded. I canoe understand why we sent him upstream when he did play he anchored midfield well. Hi tackles at times had him sailing close to the wind. I think it was a shoulder Barge that injured him at Doncaster. Hopefully he will feature in GA plans for next season.

• There are some words missing on my previous post bloody I phone and predictive and fat fingers didn't come out quite as expected

• I thought it was an excellent piece @braywanderer.

• Wish granted then. 2 and half year deal. Great bit of theatre in the Vere Suite

• Gape signs 2 1/2 year deal

• I hope they filmed it as it was amusing.

Gape being interviewed by Matt Cecil when the Chairman interrupted to say there must be a bit of confusion as Dom needs to be getting changed. Hurray. He is staying. Hooray. For 2.5 years. WTF HOORAY.

Great job team. Big atmosphere boost

• TBF if the place was full letting any more in would pose a fire risk. Maybe they should have done it on the pitch but then money would not have been spent on beer.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Having another marquee down the Vere Suite end would have helped. Had to drink in the Stourbridge tent where they were flogging warm bottles of gassy lager for £4 a pop.

• Yes good service in the Stourbridge tent enjoyed by several Wycombe fans...what a joke

• Today's top tip.

Don't go to Twitter and search for Gape as I did shortly after his signing was announced.

There is some dark sh1t out there people

• As I walked in today, I thought I was at the tip.
    Never seen so many discarded bottles everywhere!

I trust we made a good profit there then!

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Today's top tip.

Don't go to Twitter and search for Gape as I did shortly after his signing was announced.

There is some dark sh1t out there people

Funny very Funny

• edited January 2017

Stop being a pair of cox.

• This is really opening up the possibility of promotion