Skip to content

Akinfenwa

edited December 2016 in Football

Hey all

We welcome you to the now named LCI Stadium on the 30 December. (I won't be offended if you want to call it Whaddon Road) I was curious Bayo isn't banned for this game is he? Only Boxing Day? Anyway, I am potentially taking my step kids to the game and they want to meet the big man himself. I have already done this the year we got relegated from the League at AFC Wimbledon. However I am curious would someone please point me in the direction so I can do this....do you feel would he happily pose for a quick photo before he goes into the changing room? (It'll be too dark after the game). What time would the team bus likely arrive? If someone can please please help that would be much appreciated. Good luck Boxing Day! AFODR.

Comments

• Only a one match suspension (versus Leyton O on Saturday) because he collected two yellow cards - not a straight red. Bayo is great with the youngsters and, time permitting, will no doubt be pleased to pose for a few selfies. I don't get to away games but I imagine the team coach will arrive a couple of hours before kick-off.

• Can't answer all your questions I'm affraid, however Bayo should be playing on the 30th as the ban he received was only 1 match. Also, if you really want to meet the man, you might like to know he'll be in the Adams Park Club shop Christmas Eve from 1-2pm.

• Thanks Micra. I'll speak to our club to see if they have an ETA. Yeh I imagine he's good with kids. He was fine with me and spoke for a good 20 minutes instead of doing Wimbledons end of season awards. Twizz I'd love to get down to Wycombe then but it's a bit far from my Forest of Dean home for just an hour. Appreciate the replies though! Keep them coming if any of you know anything more. Merry Christmas to you all too!

• Merry Christmas @Another_FoD_Robin . Good luck for the rest of the season (apart from 30 December and 8 April !!)

• You could give him a tweet if you use Twitter @daRealAkinfenwa met him once at Wycombe really lovely bloke.

• Cheers Watford Blue but I don't have Twitter and he didn't respond to my Facebook. Wish you boys luck too @micra