Skip to content

Comments

• Len. Thanks for the report. Just have to take you to task on Thompsons 6. We must be in different areas of the ground, from behind the goal he was MOM. Won so many headers, set up the goal with a terrific challenge. But in reality a team performance.
    Happy Christmas to all at Vital, keep up the good work.

• @Fit2drop Thanks and merry Christmas to you too.

It was a typo (honest). I changed Thompson to a 7 as soon as I proof read it.

@StrongestTeam
    He penalised us twice for keeping the ball in the corner... I was beginning to wonder if there's a new rule!

• Anyone notice the ref got subbed at halftime..according to the orient website he changed with the 4th official.

• I didn't notice the ref change but in my defence all the officials were equally as awful.

• @Aylesburyblue said:
    Anyone notice the ref got subbed at halftime..according to the orient website he changed with the 4th official.

Jess in that corner Anthony S did push their guy over, that said other decisions were terrible by both refs

• Yep the decisions late on were laughable

• The 4th official was warmig up on the Beechdean stand side during half time.

• Tiny forward regularly fouling two tall defenders...a couple of blatant Orient elbows on the far side I could see from the Beechdean despite my poor vision...both given as Wycombe fouls! First referee was awful...second one not much better...