Skip to content

Comments

• 1-1 against a poor Orient?

• I'm happy with that prediction. The day Benny starts predicting Wycombe wins is the day to start worrying!

• Nervous about tomorrow. In my head,everytime the club does some sort of incentive to get a bigger crowd the team don't perform.

Fingers crossed it won't happen tomorrow. Seem like we are playing two away games for every home one at the moment. How does that happen?

• edited December 2016

@eric_plant Don't worry, Benny doesn't make the predictions.

@robin The gloomy 1-1 is based upon Orient having the 5th best away record with only two defeats, and our winning run having to come to an end at some point.

• IF Hayes is fit with pch and kashket playing off him I think we will win 1 or 2-0

• I don't think 1-1 is gloomy at all. I'm with RitM. We ALWAYS make a hash of it when we try the promotional stuff. (That and Vital's second point above)

• We could really do with a fit Hayes tomorrow. Whatever Orient's problems, they are performing strongly on the road.

• I suspect tomorrow we will find out how much we miss the Beast.

• It's quite nice going into a game worrying if our winning run might be halted rather than hoping its not another nail in our relegation coffin though! I'm hoping for a strong Christmas run heading into the Stourbridge game.

• It always seemed to be the case in the past that performances were below par just when we needed to turn it on to try to persuade a few occasionals to come on a more regular basis. The most important of these occasions were the "quid a kid" matches. But times have changed and, if we haven't done so already, I hope we lay that particular bogey tomorrow.

I'm going for 2-1.