Skip to content

Stourbridge tickets

I realise our 3rd tie is hardly likely to sell out but why are tickets not going on general sale for another week? Yes, the club should ensure STH's can buy their normal seats but why does that prevent all the other seats being put on sale at the same time? Any other club would sell the tickets to the two groups, (STH's and non-STH's), concurrently and then, if any STH seats haven't been sold by Dec 20th (for example), they get made to available to the nom-STH's. Assuming there's no shock result I dread us getting a home tie in round 4.

Comments

• First World Problem! We will be lucky to get 4,000 half full at best, hold onto your ticket stub for priority ticketing when we draw Man U at home in round 4. We have a new general manager and a switched on commercial manager who will be on it as and when - as supporters lets just worry about things we can influence.

• Was quite surprised I could only buy the one ticket today..hardly going to sell out.

• Also, no-one, other than STH's will be able to buy a ticket for it at AP tomorrow, which is surely the time when many people would like to do so. Why is it so difficult to put the tickets on general sale, excluding the STH seats? That's what every other club does.

• I was hoping, as a STH, to forgo my usual seat and buy three tickets elsewhere in the ground (not being held for other STHs) for me +2 friends, but no, have to wait until the general sale starts! Where is the logic in that?