Skip to content

Cannot believe I am about to say this but......

Good luck especially to Oxford tomorrow, lets hope they win or get a draw at Shrewsbury. We could also do with a win for Northampton away to Bury, Tranmere at home to Burton and Cambridge away to Southend.....
It would be great to see the gap between us and 4th and 5th placed to remain as it is now by 6.00pm on Saturday.

Comments

• A Cobblers win, and an Oxford draw, with the PNL's having 3 men sent off,and the remaining 8 limping with long term injuries, with Hylton's a particularly nasty one, after he dived on a swarm of bees,which responded on mass to head for his rectum and produce a synchronised sting.

• stop writing utter crap @ChasHarps

• @blueh_w - with you there!

• Far more concerned about the Bury and Southend results. How Shrewsbury fare against Oxford is less important.

• I told my Oxford mate who is going to Shrewsbury tomorrow that I want them to win but secretly I don't. Sorry, always want Oxford to lose, can't help myself. Cocky non league Cnuts who keep claiming that the league is shite and that their players are better than ours and that they are being unlucky. Sorry, they are rubbish and I hope they get thrashed

• I think we need to just worry about our own games as it is still in our own hands,just wondering if our squad size might be our undoing though with players starting to look a bit jaded

• @wycombe1991 I believe our players only looked a bit jaded on Tuesday night as they did all put in the extra shift against Shrewsbury on the Saturday. I hd a nagging feeling that it would be a tall order to match the intensity. Now they will have had a week for GA, Dobbo and the physio team of David Wates & Cian O'Doherty to refresh the bodies and work on a game plan or two to get a positive result on Tuesday.

• Where abouts in Northumberland u from mate

• @NorthumberlandBlue said:
    Bury 10 men

OXford still won't score

• Oxford playing Shrewsbury, but they have 10 men too

• The only result that went our way today was (kind of) the Southend game. Will just have to hope Southend bounce back from the defeat and beat Bury next game.

• I see that huge club with a huge following took all of 359 for the vital clash 60 miles up the road at Shrewsbury today.

• Do you mean Oxford? Its at least 120 miles.