Skip to content

I haven't felt this good since Essandoh scored in 2001

Ref trainspotting

Comments

• I was wondering if yesterday was one of our all time best away days since joining the league.
    Bar the FA Cup semi run it has to be right up there.

• It was special but not in the same class as the great escapes at Lincoln or Torquay. Or winning at Man City come to that.

• good point @doob. I guess, a different category, as I can't remember us battering a higher division team in the cup.

That moment when the final result came in at Torquay, and that roar would take some beating.
    That last minute of play, 3-0 up with Bloomy and people racing round cheering was magnificent.

• I can't find any videos of that so would appreciate someone posting that on here.

• @robin . Had a quick look. Not the best clip ever, as it comes from the Torquay end, and a lot of it has some goon's head blocking the pitch, but late on you get a taster of it

• There is/was someone flogging dvds of the full game on Ebay. I got a copy but must admit I haven't watched it yet.

• Cheers Malone.

• I must have watched that piece of footage a dozen times over the years and it never fails to get the goosebumps going when the cheer goes up.

• Yep - goosebumps, will never forget that day.