Skip to content

Tonight's A.G.M

2»

Comments

• @Glenactico Writing about the £1m+ annual losses and harebrained stadium scheme would have provided far too much balance.

• @bill_tickers As a guess, WWFC have loans from FALL & WWT of just about 600K , normal Creditors of about 400K and probable some outstanding short term loans of about 300K. In 2004 there were 300K for Directors Loans, Trade Creditors of 1,595K . Loans and a Bank Overdraft of 1,100K. So things are certainly looking more sustainable than 12 years ago.

• @wformation said:
    bill_tickers As a guess, WWFC have loans from FALL & WWT of just about 600K , normal Creditors of about 400K and probable some outstanding short term loans of about 300K. In 2004 there were 300K for Directors Loans, Trade Creditors of 1,595K . Loans and a Bank Overdraft of 1,100K. So things are certainly looking more sustainable than 12 years ago.

Thanks.

Do we have any sell on fees left? Ingram, Hause and (the largely forgotten) Kadeem Harris?

• I believe Kadeem Harris was one of the 3 players that were in the Steve Hayes Loan agreement, but now that it is paid off, any add on fees will come directly to WWFC. I seem to recall mention of a sell on re Hause, but do not recall the same for Matt Ingram

• With Ingram i can't believe we haven't got a sell on as Howard and Ainsworth know that's what can keep the club going so i'm willing to bet there's one in there.

• @bill_stickers Scowen as well. Of all of them, Hause looks like most likely to get a move any time soon, as a few Premiership clubs are said to be monitoring him.