Skip to content

Match day thread: Cambridge

2»

Comments

• Fantastic scenes winning like that...from despair to elation in five minutes...love Wycombe

• Did anyone else notice the 2 to 3 inch difference between the pitch and the sand surrounding I know we could only see the left side .l assume it's the same at home end. Could the injured player have severely twisted his ankle because of the difference in surface levels? Not a great game but a brilliant result.

• So sorry for not replying sooner I did not know it was mandatory any way I think this was a very good result, well pleased for the players although the stats during the game were worrying but hey ho to get the winner in the last minute was fantastic to keep heads up after letting the regular goal in the last few minutes was very pleasing and hope they can keep it that way now.So cheers to wwfc and cheers to all. I will now have another glass of wine in celebration of today's wonderfully result.

• Sad to see that Bayo's twitter mentions some racist abuse from a small section of Cambridge fans.

• Looks like the business of the season keeping Pierre and getting Blackman in. Winning the penalty and rifling in that last kick were absolute game changers. And at the other end, save after excellent save...

Great to see the boys' elation at getting the winner. They seem to be playing for each other, Ainsworth and the club, chasing back and never giving up at either end. Tremendous scenes!

• @bill_stickers said:
    trevor brittanywanderer bigred87 WWFC_ where are ya? where are ya?

I'm here don't know why I keep getting put in same bracket as the above I said one thing nearly a year ago about dog shit football...........

• What a finish from Pierre for the winner. Great first touch and a rocket with his left foot.

• Well done to the boys again yesterday seems like we have turned a corner

• @bill_stickers said:
    trevor brittanywanderer bigred87 WWFC_ where are ya? where are ya?

Seriously bored of these comment. Apologies for having an opinion. Wish people would just move on!

• Come in @trevor. We know you're out there!

• Don't give your opinion, just agree with certain people on this forum and we might get off the list doesn't matter what age we are or where we are in the world there will always be bullies just imaging them as being the one's with a small
    Regard to other opinions .

• a lucky win second best most of the game doesn't look like we have many freinds in the league either .

• @trevor said:
    a lucky win second best most of the game doesn't look like we have many freinds in the league either .

Fair comment Trevor.

• Always looking on the bright side of life, our Trevor.

• honesty and gloom

• @trevor said:
    honesty and gloom

Never rains but it pours, eh Trevor?