Skip to content

Match day thread: Morecambe

Comments

• Issue 105 of 'The Wanderer' will be on sale from the WWISC stand on Hillbottom Road, free to WWISC members, £1.50 to non-members.

Buy a copy - or Father Christmas won't come.

• It's live on 3CR DAB and Chairboys Player. The return of Ballroom Bill!

• crackin' result up to 16th only 3 points off the playoffs, what's the stat of wins with snake hips Bill on commentary this season or was this his first commentary this season ?

• Othing in the table at all given that at half yime we were bottom but one!

• With a lot of teams around us winning today we really needed this win so i'm happy.

• I think it's not just the fact of the win but the manner of it that was encouraging today. We played some OK stuff and were the better side for all but a spell of about 10 minutes in the first half. The second goal was a thing of beauty.

• It's no surprise we look more secure with all the key players actually being on the pitch. Now just a case of getting form back. If we do that we could quite comfortably make an impression on the upper end of the table in no time.

• That was the first match I've actually made it to this season, dunno what you lot have been moaning about all these weeks, we looked pretty good to me.

• Have Morecambe's player's been paid yet?.

• Commentary was hilarious.

• Sounded like a well deserved win, nice job lads a needed three points.

• We did dominate the game and morcombe were really poor o'nien being back made a massive difference he just has a calming influence on everyone and provides that extra quality. I'm extra tic with the win but 1 question for ainsworth though why on earth was Hayes playing left wing

• Pretty sure Hayes was the left prong on a three. Thought he had a pretty anonymous game for a lot of it, but played some fantastic passes in the last 20 minutes.