Skip to content

How many wycombe at luton?

Now i understand this game is on sky and people do work, however i've just purchased 2 tickets and will be there. This game is absolutely HUGE and the players need us there in full voice at Kennilworth Road, which can be a daunting stadium to visit.

Id like to estimate with it being so local atleast 600 blues fans, more the better

Comments

• While being on TV is cool and that, I really wish they'd pick a far away Tuesday game for once.

I'd actually consider watching Plymouth/Wycombe on TV instead of trekking 100s miles on a weeknight, but couldn't really justify watching the Luton game on TV!

• edited March 2015

I am hopeful for a solid turnout as is Mrs Moobs who works just outside the town and has many colleagues of the hatter persuasion. She is hoping to be rubbing some noses in it on the Wednesday. Daughter and daughter's boyfriend will be with us, said daughter born in Luton hospital but has seen the light.

Although hats off to LTFC for printing tickets clearly marked as unrestricted seating. all away ends should be non allocated IMHO.

• Only sold around 400 so far I believe, which to me is very poor.
    I appreciate work and the fact it's on TV but for a journey so short, in a very important game we should be taking 800.

• I suppose with other local-ish away games to come at Daggers and Wimbledon, plus a potential top of the table clash at Burton on Easter Monday, then from a purely financial perspective people might choose to watch this one on the telly. Personally, I think anything over 500 would be a terrific turnout

• I'll be there. Can't wait.

• 500 is woeful for a game 40 miles away against promotion rivals.

• If it wasn't for the TV coverage of course you'd be right. It's the Sky coverage that will bring the numbers down.

• We couldn't be playing Luton at a better time as well. Suprised more wanderers arnt making the short trip.

• @peterparrotface Absolutely, we took over 700 on the last occasion midweek when we went up and they went in the Conference.

• that wasn't on tv though was it?

• I really don't think being live on TV makes that much of a difference at our level, do you?

• I think it will make a few hundred difference, yes

• Just looked it up actually we took 1116 that night, so I was completely out! Not even sure they would give us that amount now as the end is split between home and away fans now. I don't think it makes that much difference, maybe if it was a bit further away yes but this is quite close really.

• I think Kenilworth Road itself may deter people. The chances of a rather uncomfortable evening in cramped surroundings seeing very little must play on some people's minds, especially as football continues to be an expensive experience.