Skip to content

The Opposition View - Doncaster

What Darren Ferguson and some Donny fans had to say...

http://www.wycombe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=466267

Comments

• The last poster on there says Ferguson should go,they're in 3rd spot ffs!

• Some people are just too eager to call for the manager to be sacked, I guess.

• @Chris said:
    Some people are just too eager to call for the manager to be sacked, I guess.

Also they play an attractive brand of football. Is there no end to the depths of stupidity of a football fan?

• The Donny keeper, Ross Etheridge (only playing due to injury to their first choice), was getting barracked by his own fans before kick off, and he duly rewarded them with an exceptional shift between the sticks. It evoked memories of Brian Parkin.

• "@daniel_nice7 wrote:
    "I wouldn't judge League Two on the table. Teams like Colchester, Blackpool & Wycombe are better than most of those hovering around the play-offs."

Interesting and mildly encouraging...

• It's encouarging in a way.
    Until you realise we're monumentally under achieving so far...

• I wouldn't say monumentally Malone. I'm not sure that we've been outplayed too often. Apart from a couple of dodgy moments at Portsmouth and a slow start (euphemism!) at Luton, we've either won, drawn or been narrowly beaten. There seems to be something of a neutral feeling currently, with neither great optimism nor a feeling of gloom