Skip to content

Comments

• @Vital I am plagued by auto-redirects on this site when browsing on both mobile and desktop.

I am unable to read the content.

• @bill_stickers Sorry you're having problems but I just upload content and have no control over the construction of the site. Personally I use an adblocker and it works perfectly for me.

• Having similar problems and also having a problem with websites who think you will find ways to view the content rather than make it simple for you. Shame really.

Good job your content is worth the additional effort

• I have a horrible feeling that 2-0 is being optimistic, hope to be proved wrong .

• A 2-0 defeat will be a good result considering we are shit under Ainsworth and i can't see us moving up the league while he is our manager, this was a clown who told us we were not in a relegation scrap 3 seasons ago but stayed up on goal difference and our club would have been been playing Maidenhead if we were lucky. His tactics and team selection are beyond a joke, don't be surprised if he gives another years contract to Thompson because i won't be. We must have the oldest forwards in League 2 and it's not working as we are 2 points above the relegation places. Howard needs to stop backing Ainsworth who will go down in the history of our club that takes us back to the conference. Who wants to pay hard earned money to watch the crap that Ainsworth makes the team play? I refuse to travel from Somerset to Adams Park to watch shit football and be bored to death and no doubt there are other fans who feel the same which will in the end cost the club much needed money.

• We should be OK. We've more goalscorers than them; they've far more players injured than we have; we have a 100% record against them; and they were roundly beaten last week by a team that could only draw with us. As if that wasn't enough, we have a returning midfielder who could spend long periods of the game flicking the ball from his left foot to his right making it impossible for them to regain possession without fouling him. And to cap it all, we have a referee who will be sufficiently competent to spot when our players are being kicked, elbowed and having their shirts partly removed.
    I'm going for a draw.

• I'm not sure if it is technically correct to record a triumph by means of a penalty shoot out as a "win" is it?