Skip to content

Nightmare scenario for tomorrow

We will spend the first 89 minutes laying siege to Accrington's goal, hit the woodwork three times, have two nailed-on penalty appeals turned down and then with a minute to go, Accy get a breakaway and score leaving us only injury time to get a goal back which we fail to do.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest but I've got a bad feeling...

Comments

• 3 points, would be excellent, but I don't mind a draw tbfh. if Accy want to to turtle up, no worries, just keep it tight at the back and not let one in from a silly corner or one over the top. We don't need to go all blazing. Play it simple and our chances will come. Still expect a 2nil home win. So off to bookies tomorrow morning.

• We get the 3 year Tuesday night monkey off our back.
    and fire in six.
    Sam Saunders brace,Hayes Penalty,one from Fred,and Pierre
    and Wood complete the rout

• strewth, that would be good, with us and Burton on level GD, goals could be a big decider, we must go from the off at a fast pace, first goal lifts the pressure

• As long as we get a point against Accy, there's not too much to get worked up about. Luton and Burton away are far more season defining.

• @ChasHarps said:
    We get the 3 year Tuesday night monkey off our back.
    and fire in six.
    Sam Saunders brace,Hayes Penalty,one from Fred,and Pierre
    and Wood complete the rout

I like your thinking....it's about time we had comfortable victory.

• I'd welcome confirmation that the three years without a midweek win applies only to home league games.

• @micra only home as we won at Tranmere away midweek recently.

• @NorthumberlandBlue silly me! Also, the win at Gillingham, the last match we won in front of the cameras; McClure got the winning goal, of course, and should be available for Luton next week if he hasn't got injured in training - sorry Mac but I know you can take it! Off the bench next week for the winner!